Thursday, August 25, 2011

 

Windows Live and Office 365: What's the difference?

Good morning! I have a new article out today in Windows Secrets: How to tell Windows Live from Office 365. I wrote this article in response to some reader questions about the overlap of online services, and as I say in the article, if you've been following the morphing of services (from MSN Spaces to Windows Live Writer, for example, or from OLSB to Office 365), you may be wondering whether the two products are the same tools in different wrappings. Well, the short answer is that they're not, but if you want more detail, take a look at the article.

I've also updated some resources, added an Office 365-specific blog (with a discussion board!), and I am gearing up for some video tips on the Office 365: Connect and Collaborate site. Thanks to all who have signed up for my newsletter (first one coming in September!) as well as the video tips.

If you haven't checked out Office 365 yet, take a look. We're just at the beginning of its development, but I think there's a LOT of potential here and some great applications are already popping up.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]