Tuesday, August 30, 2011

 

Changing the default font in Word 2010

I just had a good reminder that when you've worked with technology for a long time, it's easy to overlook some of the basic techniques that can be really helpful in regular day-to-day work. A reader wrote this week, wanting to know how to change the default font in Word 2010. It was a good reminder to me that although it's important to explore exciting new features, I want to make sure I cover the tasks we do regularly as well. So here's how to change the default font in Word 2010...and I'll throw in the same technique for paragraph spacing, too:Little things like that can drive you batty (my experience), but once you've got them, you've got them. If there are basics that baffle you, send them to me and I'll figure them out and post the answers--because you're not alone; if something is bugging you, it's bugging others too. :)

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]