Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

Great Word 2003 to 2007 command reference

Last night I happened across this great Excel spreadsheet that shows you how to find literally every Word 2003 command in the new Word 2007 interface. It's really great (especially if you are responsible for supporting the deployment of Office 2007 in your company and have lots of "where-do-I-find-this?" questions to answer). This morning I wanted to post a link to it, but for the life of me I can't find it again! (Suggestion for Office 2007 Help System developers--include a history link so we can easily find the help that helped us previously.)

Luckily I copied the worksheet to my system so I could use it without searching next time. So I'll upload it here for your use. Check it out. It's awesome: Word 2003 to 2007 command reference


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]