Tuesday, June 24, 2003

 

Catching Up


My older brother rarely sends email to family because he says, "There's too much to say." I know the feeling. :) I've been buried in work (which is a good thing) and haven't been updating here as regularly as I'd like. Several of you have written to me with questions and I've tried to respond to most personally, but I thought I'd pass along one issue that many of us seem to struggle with. If you work with Access regularly, trying to make time-related functions do what you want them to do, I have a little help for you. Thanks very much to Rita, Microsoft Access MVP Lead, for putting together these resources for Access challenges:

Check out these Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
Two other good sources: The Access MVP web site (http://www.mvps.org/access/) and the Access Developer's Handbook (authors are Litwin/Getz/Gunderloy).

If you've written to me personally with a question, suggestion, or comment, thanks for your patience and keep the faith! I'm digging out this week and will try to catch up on all my flagged email (the flagging feature is really great in Outlook 2003, btw). More soon! :) k


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]