Wednesday, April 16, 2003

 

A Glimpse into the Tech Future


I haven't been very consistent in my mini-reviews of Office 2003 features....I've just been up to my eyeballs in deadlines the last two weeks (which is a good thing...I'm thankful for the abundant work!). But I did take time out this morning to pour over a new trial subscription I signed up for from Strategic News Service, and I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to pass it along to those of you who spend lots of your time in the tech world. This is a professional journal and it's priced as such (after the trial subscription) but businesses will find the tech-future info worth the investment. Here's the link: http://www.tapsns.com/. As soon as I get a spare moment to breathe, I'll get back to the Office 2003 info...probably covering some of the new Outlook features next. :) k

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]