Tuesday, September 10, 2002

 

Well, I Feel Like a Dork...


But I'm out here on the web, sending in the link for the free Microsoft Publisher trial from the big kahuna web site, www.microsoft.com. I just love this simple little program and I miss using it. (I also wrote several books about it in a former life.) My version of Office XP didn't come with Publisher 2002, and when I saw the free trial (it's usually $10 bucks for the 30-day evaluation copy), I thought, why not see what I've been missing? Publisher is great for those simple marketing pieces (postcards, business cards, newsletters, and more) and you can even use it to create web pages if FrontPage intimidates you. Check it out for yourself at Try Publisher 2002 for Free. I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to scout around. Enjoy your day. :) k

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]