Saturday, September 21, 2002

 

Little Accents Mean a Lot

I don't do a lot of fancy, international stuff. So I rarely need to worry about accents and umlats and such. But this morning I was working on a company summary document for a consulting group that does have international clients, and I found myself facing slashes and dots and characters that don't appear on my laptop keyboard. Did you know that you use the Symbol dialog box for all those funky symbols, not just for copyright marks and em dashes? Here's how to add the special symbols in the body of your document:

Maybe now I'll start getting some international clients and I'll be able to put those four years of French club to work! Have a good weekend. Cya. :) k

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]